Friday 1 July 2011

Keep Calm and Update Your Blog


Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog!
It’s been bugging me all day. Not just today, for weeks now… What makes a good blog? I personally think you need artistic flair, a passion for what you’re writing about and good contacts to get yourself advertised over the ever-growing blogging community. Others will disagree, think it takes experience, talent in writing and a general know how. I’m probably being naive, thinking that a 1st blog can be successful, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing, life’s a bitch, and sometimes having a little hope can save your life and give you a reason for living.

I can’t believe I’m actually doing this, blogs are completely foreign to me and I’ll probably make some mistakes along the way, offend some people or just give cause for argument, but give me time and I will get better, I will be a great blog artist and I will make you smile! Sometimes my posts will be exciting, sometimes they will make you think, and sometimes they will be complete trash, but that's ok, that's just me!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    I can relate with you when I started my own blog. But I just continue writing even if I don't have anything to write about. And just like you, I am also believing that I'll be a great blogger very soon.

    I'll be following you now. I am excited to read your next posts. Keep on writing and keep on believing!

    Smiles from,

    Andy at wordsandpen.com

    ReplyDelete